Scholarships offer great opportunities for high school graduates heading off to receive higher education. With the rising cost of tuition and associated living expenses, college can pose great challenges for those wishing to attend. Scholarships can help lessen the burden of these obstacles and help students thrive.
The positive impacts of scholarships:
- Help lessen the impact of rising intuition costs
- Help give students more time to focus on studies
- Lower number and amount of loans students required
- Implements and encourages a philanthropic mindset
At United and Turtle Mountain Communications, we care about our local communities and the opportunities students have to create a bright future for themselves. This is why for the past 30 years our United Telephone Educational Foundation has proudly offered scholarships to a number of graduating seniors going to college.
If you or someone you know is a local graduating senior whose parent or guardian receives our services, our scholarship application is available from March 1st to the 31st!
Who is eligible for our scholarships?
- Be a local graduating high school senior
- Attend college or trade school in the fall of 2021
- Have a parent or guardian who receives our service