Scholarships offer a rainbow of possibilities for high school graduates heading off to receive higher education. With the rising cost of tuition and associated living expenses, college can pose great challenges for those wishing to attend – and scholarships can help lessen the burden of these obstacles and help students thrive.
The positive impacts of scholarships:
- Help lessen impact of rising tuition costs
- Help give students more time to focus on studies
- Lower number and amount of loans students required
- Implements and encourages philanthropic mindset
At United and Turtle Mountain Communications, we care about our local communities and the opportunities students have to create a bright future for themselves. This is why each year our United Telephone Educational Foundation proudly offers scholarships to a number of graduating seniors going to college. If you or someone you know is a local graduating senior whose parent or guardian receives our services, our scholarship application is available from March 1st to April 15th!
Who is eligible for our scholarships? Applicants must:
- Be a local graduating high school senior
- Attend college or trade school in the fall of 2020
- Have a parent or guardian who receives our service
How do you apply for our scholarship?
Follow these three simple steps to apply for our scholarship from March 1st to April 15th :
If you or anyone you know is an eligible high school senior, tell them to apply for our scholarship this year! For additional information or any questions, please contact our friendly team today.